This exhibit hall features nearly 20 hours of exhibit time with at least three "dedicated" events to draw all participants into the exhibit hall with no concurrent events. Your booth will get plenty of uninterrupted face-time with the over four thousand attendees.
Get Ready for Success
Brownfields 2006, where over 4,000 decision makers from the private sector; local, state, and federal agencies; nonprofit and community groups; and academia come together for the most important conference of its kind in the world.
Academia - 6%
Local Government - 30%
Federal Government - 16%
State and Tribal Government - 15%
Community Groups - 6%
Business/Industry - 27%
Your Gateway to the Brownfields Community
The conference technical program addresses the advanced needs of industry experts, the basic needs of new communities, and every stakeholder group and knowledge level between. All of these varied interests and backgrounds come under one roof, in one exhibit hall, to visit your booth.
Your Gateway to Leadership
This one-of-its-kind event draws leaders from across the nation to speak or present, announce new products or ideas, exhibit and network. Quite simply, every industry leader makes his/her way to this annual conference.
Your Gateway to Success
A growing industry—$3 billion strong and expanding—drives attendees to this event. Build your image with three days of networking, business development, and positive interaction as the entire brownfields community comes to you for this annual event.
Why Brownfields 2006?
- Are you a site owner looking to get your location in front of developers?
- Do you have a product, technology, or service that you want to showcase to the world's largest gathering of brownfield stakeholders?
- Does your agency play a role in brownfield remediation and redevelopment, economic development or environmental management?
- Is your nonprofit or academic organization engaged in leading edge research, outreach, or advocacy?
Exhibitor, Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
- Maximize your marketing efforts
- Use proven strategies to build brand awareness
- Choose sponsorship and promotional opportunities that fit your needs and budget
Click here to add yourself to the Brownfields 2006 Exhibitor E-mail List.
For more information on exhibiting at Brownfields 2006, please contact Nancy Monahan at The Bridge Group, LLC - 703/425-1186 x123 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on a variety of sponsorship and promotional opportunities see the enclosed information or contact Tad McGalliard at ICMA-202/962-3563 or via e-mail at email@example.com